Saturday, January 25, 2020

Introduction

Hello, thanks for looking me up. If you don't already know,  I'm a UK based synthesist who has been creating music since 1979. In addition to public album releases I have made music for production used by BBC, and the Discovery Channel and other broadcasters. 

Because of confusion on various platforms over the name of Mark Griffiths I added a family name to my own to become
Mark Ellery Griffiths for my more pastoral releases and Mark Dalton Griffiths to release more experimental/ IDM type music.


Under my original name I released;




Paperworlds (private cassette release 1983)

Crystallography (private cassette release 1985)

K2 (private cassette release 1987)

Like the Passing of Summer Rain (Electronical Dreams 1989)

From the Trees (Electronical Dreams 1993)

The Lost Harvest (Soundclick 2003)

Dreamers (Soundclick 2003)

Out Here (Bandcamp 2016)

Deep Space (Library music - Ravenwood 2016)

Landscapes (Library music - Ravenwood 2016)

TimeSpace (Compilation - Bandcamp 2017)

Creeping Shadows (Compilation - Bandcamp 2017)
Winter Music (Bandcamp 2019)
Modular Studies Volume 1 (Bandcamp 2019) 

Plus a number of individual tracks over the years. 

The Bandcamp albums can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release Plans & experiment

One thing I wanted to do is to give the kind of back ground and news to support my new You Tube channel & bandcamp sites. I have no ...